w30 is curing my cancer

Littlepeanut

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey W30-ians!!

Just checking in!! Been pretty sick lately so I'm back on chemo BUT I am going  to plan another w30 come September.. maybe October??..

Hope everyone is doing alright!! I'm hangin in there and I hope everyone else is too!!! W30 SUCCESS!!!

Crap Peanut-not what I was hoping to hear.  But your attitude is amazing and another W30 can only help your body continue to heal!  Keep the faith and the greens!  :)

It's ok.. I am totally still staying positive! I know exactly what W30 does for me and HAS done... so I just keep eating as best as I can! thanks for the thoughts! you're awesome!!

Congratulation! that is a great story. I am so happy for you.

It's amazing what food can do. My dad is a type 2 diabetic. He had some TIA strokes and was in the hospital. They put him on a special diet and he's off his insulin and blood pressure medicine. Now to get him to do that when he comes home.

• 1 month later...

HI EVERYONE!!!!!

I started my 3rd W30 on Sept. 1st so just checking in with everyone. Chemo is going ok. (I still have most of my hair still woot!!) Looking to be off it officially in November so I'm hitting the w30 hard hahaha. My birthday is coming up in October (the big 3-0, woohoo!) and I have my first checkup for these last 90days of chemo on the 3rd so I am hoping for some kickace results! :) I love how the Whole30 is my medicine!!!!!!! I've been jumping in and out of the forums this time around just seeing how everyone is doing so thought I should pop in and say HELLO!! :)

Thank you everyone to all the views, replies and support! SO AMAZING!!!!!!! lots of loves, huggles and happy tum-tum's!!

Cheers!!!!!!

LP :) 

Hi, Little Peanut!  I've never posted but have been visiting the forum occasionally (just did my first Whole30) and have followed your story. I just wanted to send hugs and good wishes and lots of love. There must be so many of us out here who send you good thoughts - so many beyond the ones who post -  and I realized that maybe I should actually write them down for you to see :). I hope you get great news on your next appt, wish you good luck on your new Whole 30 too!

Hi, Little Peanut!  I've never posted but have been visiting the forum occasionally (just did my first Whole30) and have followed your story. I just wanted to send hugs and good wishes and lots of love. There must be so many of us out here who send you good thoughts - so many beyond the ones who post -  and I realized that maybe I should actually write them down for you to see :). I hope you get great news on your next appt, wish you good luck on your new Whole 30 too!

first, CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST WHOLE30!!!!!! How do you feel!?!?!?!?!?! :D

This is my third and it's the best thing I could have ever found out about and done. Total success.

Thank you for your kind words- they mean so much, even from a stranger on a forum. and I'm a hugger so bring on the hugs! LOL

Cheers mate

• 5 months later...

Little Peanut, this is amazing! You inspire me.  One thing,  I watched the documentary on Netflix "food matters" and it's all about whole food and drug companies. They talk about chemo being toxic and the number of people that went cold turkey off of chemo and cured their cancer with a whole diet. IT's happened to lots of people. I'm not suggesting you do this, but watch the movie, it's about an hour and totally worth it and it already sounds like you are on this track already.  I wish you the best of luck, and am so glad you took this on! You are so inpiring!

LP, Please let us know how you are doing?  You have inspired so many.  My Mom is fighting cancer and I am going to have her read your story.  It is hard to for me to tell people how eating whole unprocessed foods is very beneficial  in more ways then you know, with out sounding like I am trying to force it on them.  So hearing it from another person, other than family, she may look at it differently?!  Thanks for the post, LP

Thinking of you

• 2 weeks later...

You obviously worked hard and reaped the rewards. I am SO happy for you. And I'm so happy to see all the support you've gotten on these forums. What you've done for yourself is truly amazing and inspirational.

I've been torn up about my mother's health--she has severe rheumatoid arthrtis and other "invisible" pains--and your story gave me hope. If you dedication can help you overcome cancer, I have a feeling that anything is possible for me and the people I love. THANK YOU.

Hello mates!!! SO sorry i haven't updated in so long!!! I could never forget about my whole30 fam!!!

Truth is i've been really sick lately. They aren't really sure what to do but fear not! I'm as fiesty as ever!!! For anyone who reads this; i start my 80th w30 april 1 (ok, not REALLY 80th but i just love doing them!!) i hope everyone is doing smashing and i really hope my story inspires you and others to seek a fantastic relationship with what you eat. It really DOES matter!! Thank you all so so much for the recent posts and check-ins!! It's so amazing to see- i can't tell you!!

I hope you all will join me april 1 and help keep me accountable (I have recently cuddled up to my sugar dragon and bloody hell.. I think we need to see other people!)

Many huggles and love to all!!

CHEERS MATES!

Your story is amazing and your support and positivity to the rest of us is humbling. 

As for the sugar dragons mine doesnt seem to want to move out either, maybe we need to set up a rehoming shelter for them ha ha

Keep on fighting the fight

I'm so sorry you are not feeling well..  Many good thoughts and positive vibes and healing white light sent in your direction  :wub:

• 5 months later...

Hi Littlepeanut..  How are you?  I've followed your story and you are amazing.  I hope that you will be posting more frequently; I am very interested n your journey.

My boyfriend  Steve was admitted to the hospital on August 6 for several days of chemotherapy (then a few days of other drugs).  The big day was August 13th, 2014 when he received a stem cell transplant, the only potential cure for his disease.  He had myelofibrosis, a rare bone marrow disorder.  He is still in the hospital and is fighting graft vs. host disease.  His skin, eyes and intestinal tract took a vicious beating.  Steve has lost almost 30 pounds - weight that he could not afford to drop.  if you have any advice for me or my man, I could use some words of wisdom.

Thanks so much for inspiring all of us.

Archived