Trying to give yourself a peptalk is like tickling yourself- it just doesn't work.

Moluv

I have 30 days today of whole30 eating, but I'm only on day 3 because I kept wanting to start over and get it "just right". Maybe I'm a little bummed about that- I'm in no danger of going off plan but I need a BOOST today.

Quick, hit me with your best 10 second peptalk. GO!

a) NOBODY's W30 is perfect, lady! Don't fall into the trap of continuing to restart because you're seeking perfection. It's not a happy or healthy cycle.

B) You are _awesome_ for recognizing what's been less than ideal and not getting discouraged by "failure." Keep on keeping on!

Yes it's fantastic that you want the best possible experience for yourself. You deserve the best but I don't know who it was said 'Perfection is the Enemy of Progress' but it's absolutely true. Something slightly less than ideal is a whole lot better than nothing. So just keep on keeping on and you'll get there :) I've read a lot of your posts - I know you can do this. good luck

Seaglassgreen went over the 10 second time limit BUT THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME VIDEO.

Thanks ladies, this forum should win some kind of award for bringing support with the quickness.

Archived