Love your body

Nadia B

Hello ladies,

Just sharing a nice read to remind all of you (myself included) about the importance of loving your body!

This quote, so evident, has struck me: "Despising a part of your body is emotionally toxic, while extravagant body love is profoundly healing".

Hope this article with "6 steps to loving your body" will get you one step closer to finding harmony and balance.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic!! What a great read AND a great reminder. I am a skin care therapist and I am trying desperately on a daily basis to change the way that my clients think about skin care and the way that they treat their skin and their bodies. I try to get them to focus on nurturing their skin and how amazing their skin can actually look without all the toxic products that are pushed so heavy in the media and really can do some serious damage!! Getting women to understand that using whole, natural, organic products to help love the body they are in instead of blasting, laser-ing, injecting and burning what they believe are "problem areas" has been an uphill climb but I'm hoping in time we will get there!!

Thanks for sharing this! :D

Are you doing the exercise? Whatcha singing?

Hell yes I am! Every day, my calves are hearing how much I love them for getting me through the HIIT training I'm doing in preparation for Tough Mudder! Sending love to my quads, and breaking up with my skinny jeans (hell naw my newfound muscle doesn't fit in them..but I liiiike it :) )

Hell yes I am! Every day, my calves are hearing how much I love them for getting me through the HIIT training I'm doing in preparation for Tough Mudder! Sending love to my quads, and breaking up with my skinny jeans (hell naw my newfound muscle doesn't fit in them..but I liiiike it :) )

Good girl! I bet your bf likes it even more :D

Archived