Making Food Count (Without Counting Cals)

That is what I am about to do. Got drenched to the bones, crappy rain. Awesome dinner, pijamas and nice movie. Haven't decided which one yet.

Drink ginger tea, it will help a lot!

Bacon bar sounds epic and I've read the blog. I am so making it along with the bacon jam post Wh30. Drool drool.

Now when we got all comfortable with posting pictures it's time to learn about a "resize" button

Just for my safety, please. I have 1 hour till dinner!

Lol.

I am loving all of your food photos, everybody. Such colorful inspiring plates. And it's high time I roast some more pork.

Bacon bar sounds epic and I've read the blog. I am so making it along with the bacon jam post Wh30. Drool drool.

Blog gets updated all the time. Shameless self promotion.

Bacon bar = omg. Seriously.

What movie did you end up watching?!

Today woke up later than I'd have liked, made coffee, woke AToE. Brekky was a cup and a half of leftover greenbeans with two eggs over easy. Yum yum!

Going to spend the afternoon getting fiancé's car listed online (needs cleaned first, calling that today's workout, still not 100% over cold but better).

I foresee a grocery trip then an epic dinner then puppy cuddle tonight. Downloaded Julie and Julia on Nadia's reccomendation. Yay!

Yep, I figured. Pulp fiction, nice :) I went to visit my neighbor and he picked a Canadian movie "Take this waltz". The only cool thing about it - characters live on our street. I passed away on his couch half way through. Julie and Julia is a bit silly, but good for a weekday evening. Nothing brain picking.

Glad you are better. You should post pictures of you washing the car with the ad. It will be sold at +30% min.

Bacon bar is dangerous. Will they be fine frozen? With swypo stuff I need to make one serving exactly for now :)

I passed away on his couch half way through.

I hope you didn't pass away--ghosts are scaaary :o
You should post pictures of you washing the car with the ad. It will be sold at +30% min.
hahahahaha :)
Bacon bar is dangerous. Will they be fine frozen? With swypo stuff I need to make one serving exactly for now :)

Should freeze perfectly!

Where I'm at today (May 1, 2013): Lupus flare had me on my a$$ the last week. My hands are still swollen and achy with RA, but the weather is evening out, so I suppose it's a winning situation. Inhale exhale keep on smiling. Getting started on a May fitness challenge with a few friends of mine today, and looking forward to doing so! These thighs need some toning pre-short season. Will post link to delicious new roast recipe when I get the blog post up!

Archived