Was it really dairy...3 days on?

So on Friday and Saturday I had some goats milk in tea, a small pot of Greek yoghurt and a few slices of cheese. Watched and waited anxiously. Felt absolutely brilliant.

Then, suddenly, midday today (Tuesday) not so brilliant, at all. Had *ahem* digestive difficulties akin to when I have gluten, a sensitivity I discovered a few years ago. But gluten always hits in about 12 hours. Could it really be dairy 3 days on?

Digestion hasn't been perfect on Whole30 which is why I'm thinking it could be something else. I have tried thinking about fodmap, nightshades etc but it's so difficult to spot patterns.

I'm going to do a 2nd dairy test soon rather than forging ahead with more reintro, but advice, opinions etc would be so helpful!

Although I'm only just starting my 2nd Whole 30 now, I think it could be possible to react more than 2 days after eating something. In my own experience, it truly is about 48 hours for symptoms such as skin breakouts (which I get with excessive sugar) to show up, but I don't think that sounds so strange. Hopefully some of the more advanced members will weigh in. I'd be interested in knowing more, too.

Yep - not a process I'm looking forward to! I might try a milk trial, ie drink a glass of skimmed milk in the morning then not eat for a few hours. Any advice on that? Just seems preferable to having another round that could last up to a week. I'm on Easter break at the moment and not that keen to be testing foods once I'm back at school (as a teacher) - not ideal to have to run out in the middle of a lesson with bowel issues!

Archived