HEAVY CREAM

nannygoatj

I have read the book, am on day 10 (unbelievable that I stayed on this after having three solid days of restaurant eating with out of town guests), but cannot find any follow up about heavy cream.

In chapter 12, it says that the issue will be addressed in chapter 13 but I have read and reread and cannot find anything more about it.

So what's the big deal about heavy cream? Uh, that'd be because I loathe black coffee. Yes, I know I could "just give it up" but since it's not really dairy, can't this be allowed?

Also, I did a search up above for this topic and no results, so if there already is a topic thread about this, please do link me to it.

Thanks!

I have read the book, am on day 10 (unbelievable that I stayed on this after having three solid days of restaurant eating with out of town guests), but cannot find any follow up about heavy cream.

In chapter 12, it says that the issue will be addressed in chapter 13 but I have read and reread and cannot find anything more about it.

So what's the big deal about heavy cream? Uh, that'd be because I loathe black coffee. Yes, I know I could "just give it up" but since it's not really dairy, can't this be allowed?

Also, I did a search up above for this topic and no results, so if there already is a topic thread about this, please do link me to it.

Thanks!

Heavy cream is indeed dairy! The link says it all but I'm confused as to how cream could not be dairy? Are you maybe talking about "creamer" made of some kind of chemical soup?

If you are missing creamy coffee ( I was)

Try "bulletproof" coffee

Coffee + a small spoon of clarified butter + a small spoon of coconut oil - blend in blender and it gets frothy and creamy, and it is whole 30 compliant ( I checked!)

I drink a big cup of bulletproof coffee on my way to work and it seems to fill my coffee dragon so I can then focus on hydrating with water... And don't need (crave) coffee all day ... In fact I'm not having any cravings...

Archived