Herbalife

shannon737

I have never taken any Herbalife products or anything along the same lines, but are they allowed on whole30? I haven't read the ingredients in anything. Just wondering if anyone here uses the products or has in the past. I'm typically not big on this sort of thing. I know goals can be achieved through eating right and hard work, which is how I have reached many of my own health goals. Thanks!

• Moderators

Herbalife is pretty much the exact opposite of the Whole30 program. None of their potions, powders, drinks, shakes, or supplements are nearly as good as real food. When you are doing a real Whole30, you don't need a single thing they sell and nothing they sell is half as good as eating real, whole foods. The whole Herbalife deal is a a marketing scam dressed up as a health program. They prey on ignorance and insecurity to get people to basically create expensive urine. All of the potions, powders, drinks, and shakes cannot be consumed during a Whole30 because they are not real food, just processed food ingredients. The supplements might technically be okay, but they belong during a Whole30 like a 2 day old fish belongs in your best handbag.

Archived