3 Pretty Ripe Large Avocados...What should I do?

Oh yea speaking of avocados - nom noms avo soup. Swap crabmeat for salmon or any other protein. Easy and so flipping good.

That does look flipping good! Pinned it! ;) Will have to try it when our weather gets warmer again. I had to turn the heat back on this morning. *grumble*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristen, garlic mayo is included in this recipe ^_^ Happy aipping.

Thanks, I forgot about that one. I'd already bought her e-book. it's really gorgeous and she has some lovely recipes for dressings but most of them don't keep and the quantities are too large for me on my own but this one should keep for a while :)

I want her book too! But for this author my egg free breakfast transition was so much easier than it could have been. I always make 1/4 of the recipes for dressings. Batch of this one kept for more than a week in the fridge! It started to separate a little bit last days. It is VERY garlic-y, so I might reduce the amount significantly next time. I don't know if you are a fan of strong garlic taste ;)

I used to bake avocados stuffed with chili - Well Fed's Chocolate Chili would be amazing. Just slightly enlarge the hollow, fill with chili, heap it up on top and bake in oven.

Mmm, I have to try this! I can't quite imagine how the avocado is after being baked, but I happen to have come Chocolate Chili in the freezer, and a nearly ripe avocado to go with.

Archived