New to Whole30 & Looking for a Support Team =]

awall1013

Aw crap! I just finished my W30 (day 31!) and found out via this forum that the Harmless Harvest coconut water isn't compliant! Well, it's like fruit juice in that it doesn't have anything bad in it but unwise to have on its own. I didn't even think of it as juice! But I'm still going to call it a success because I didn't know it was a no-no, and I only had two (small) bottles during the entire W30 (as a warm-day pick-me-up) so I don't think it invalidates the whole thing. Next I'll find out Kombucha is non-compliant.... :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw crap! I just finished my W30 (day 31!) and found out via this forum that the Harmless Harvest coconut water isn't compliant! Well, it's like fruit juice in that it doesn't have anything bad in it but unwise to have on its own. I didn't even think of it as juice! But I'm still going to call it a success because I didn't know it was a no-no, and I only had two (small) bottles during the entire W30 (as a warm-day pick-me-up) so I don't think it invalidates the whole thing. Next I'll find out Kombucha is non-compliant.... :(

I may be overstepping but you are doing GREAT! I just think of eating out and there is so much we can't control as much as we try. Do your best! The water was unintentional. You are on day 31 and you have learned so much!

Looking forward to reading about your reintroductin!

Archived