weight wait....

DON'T DO IT!!  If you need to, give your scale to a friend temporarily - get it out of your house until after your Whole30. Just 9 more days to go and you can weigh yourself 10 days from now.

It's more about how you feel, body composition and your relationship with food. If you haven't seen this article yet, take a peek: http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

Yup! What Chris said! It's not worth it!

When you are tempted to weigh yourself sit down and right out all the benefits you have gotten from the W30 so far that you can quantify without the scale. Focus on those as they are more important than the scale!

@gfchris, I had read that article on day 5 when you sent me the link in July 1 thread. Today I read through a ton of the comments and those helped me.

It's hard because there is no way in hell I could be fit and healthy at 5'11'' 278lbs. My fit and healthy # is def under 200. I guess that's one of the reasons I am still struggling with wanting to weigh in.

i thought I might have sent it to you previously.   :)

Yes, avoiding the scale can be hard. Like the food you're choosing to not eat for 30 days, they're just asking you to take the focus off that one number and single method of measurement for 30 days. After you're done, you can go to town weighing yourself, just like you can eat however you please at that point.

Did you measure yourself before you started? Take 'before' photos? 

You've just got single digit days left: as Bethany said, focus on the benefits you've obtained so far. Also, try visualization. As you enjoy all  this good whole food you're putting in your body, think about and really see the new fit and healthy version of you you're creating.

Archived