iloveartichokes' WHOLE30 photo log (started Monday, 7/16/2012)

iloveartichokes

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving your photos iloveartichokes! The taco salad on previous page looks particularly delicious! I'm definitely going to try it.

I laughed when I read about you not buying another almond butter for a while. I had to do the same-I just love the stuff but am liable to eat too much of it! I just buy it from time to time now and really savour it when I have it :)

Loving your photos iloveartichokes! The taco salad on previous page looks particularly delicious! I'm definitely going to try it.

I laughed when I read about you not buying another almond butter for a while. I had to do the same-I just love the stuff but am liable to eat too much of it! I just buy it from time to time now and really savour it when I have it :)

I got mine on subscribe & save from amazon :ph34r: - so much cheaper - 3 jars every 2 months.....So if I use it before the time is up I am NOT allowed buy more in the shops. NOT NOT NOT.

Loving your bacon pics, making me drooly before bed!

Day 25, Meal 1...scrambled eggs w/ bell peppers and scallions, bacon

Day25_Meal1.jpg

Day 25, Meal 2...banana w/ almond butter

I know, I know. I said no more almond butter. But it was my birthday, and I was feeling the overwhelming urge to be indulgent. I figured if I was going to indulge a little then it might as well be within the realms of compliance.

Day 25, Meal 3...filet mignon w/ homemade Worcestershire sauce marinade, grilled pineapple, yam/ghee/bacon "cupcake" (thanks to my awesome husband for this fab bday meal!)

Day25_Meal3a.jpg

Day25_Meal3b.jpg

Day 26, Meal 3...dinner w/ family at a fondue restaurant. I had chicken breast (cooked on cute little hot rocks at our table), lots of veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, summer squash, mushrooms), and some fruit (bananas and strawberries). Just enjoyed the dippers without the dip...wasn't bad!

Day26_Meal3.jpg

Archived