Primal Bread?

Derval

• Moderators

Primal bread products are out during a Whole30. We don't want to see how close we can stay to our old diet during a Whole30; we want to explore and become comfortable eating differently than we did before. Just because a food is technically compliant does not make it psychologically compliant. And when all is said and done, the psychological aspects of the Whole30 can be the most important for many of us.

I did explore each of the products at the link you shared. Stevia was included in several and, of course, stevia is added sugar and not Whole30-compliant.

Here's a fun post from Dallas and Melissa related to this subject. http://whole9life.com/2011/10/sex-with-your-pants-on/

My own experience and observations have convinced me that this is an uber important change of perception that has HUGE benefits in the long run. Folks I know who eat "paleo," but focus and/or include lots of muffins, pancakes, etc... don't seem to make the leap to having the vast majority of their intake coming from live, whole food. Instead of paleo bread, focus on what new veggie you could add to a meal. Makes all the difference. :)

I know Jeanye, I'm on Pinterest and some of the paleo board pins are just treats, treats, treats it's crazy.

This bread had just become available here & I was just curious...mightn't have even got it anyway :)

I know Jeanye, I'm on Pinterest and some of the paleo board pins are just treats, treats, treats it's crazy.

This bread had just become available here & I was just curious...mightn't have even got it anyway :)

Off topic, sorry, but I am totally addicted to pinterest and finding paleo things. :)

Archived