Running out of steam Day 23

I had more energy in the beginning of my 30 than I do now.  Now I get exhausted in my yoga workouts and my muscles feel like they don't recover nearly as quickly as normal.  Last week I was having significant hormone issues (heart palpitations, emotional, headaches) worse than normal.  I have been eating the same the whole time. 

Breakfast: 3 eggs, mushrooms, sweet potato and mayo

Lunch: Salad with chicken, black olives, tomato, hard boiled egg, creamy italian dressing, avocado and carrots/cucumber/snap peas.

Dinner: Ground beef/turkey with peppers/green beans, black olives, mayo, avocado.

No snacks, tea or water to drink

I also have become constipated since the first week and picked up some magnesium today. 

Any suggestions?

I meant that I am drinking water and tea...not having snacks.  I am eating what is recommended on the template and most times more than recommended of the fat.  I didn't think I needed pre and post workout food because I wasn't getting my heart rate up and keeping it up like what it says in ISWF doing yoga.  Maybe I'm wrong on that?  But I guess I'm still confused as to why I was doing better in the beginning when I'm still eating the same food now?  It's the same yoga workouts.  I sleep well, 8 hours/night.  Thanks for your replies..

Starchy vegetables are the same.  I've been eating the same from the start except after the first couple days I added sweet potatoes, but since then it's been consistent.  I did forget to mention that I am eating about one serving of fruit/day, always berries.  It may be the hormones, but usually by now I would not be having symptoms anymore.  So if it is my hormones I'm getting a little concerned that things are worse than before the Whole30 as my main reason for doing the Whole30 was to try to balance out my hormones.   I knew it wouldn't magically happen in 30 days, but I didn't expect things to get worse. 

Have others had this issue of things getting worse with hormones before getting better?  Should I not do reintroduction next week and keep on for longer or will adding some other things back in help possibly? 

If you visit the Ladies Only section, you'll see that (for women) things can get a little wacky in the hormone department before they settle down. That's normal - it's one of the ways our bodies adapt to "stress" - and things usually settle into a much happier pattern in a month or two.

Archived