Craving soft drink HELP!

I always drink a lot of water everyday but I also drink lots of other stuff like soft drink ice coffee fruit juice hot coffee/tea/chocolate and now that I am doing the whole30 and have only been drinking water I feel I am getting board or sick of water and don't want to slip and have a can of soft drink anyone got some ideas of something to drink that is yummy and ok to have

tea is awesome!  I actually have a tea "box" like at a hotel and every 2 weeks or so l pick up a new flavor - leave a few teabags at home and put the rest in my box at the office. you do have to read carefully, but it is a great thing to get flavor in your water with no sugar/sweet/cream...

Look for recipes for fruit infused waters.  Right now I have a pitcher of water in my fridge with slices of lime and some basil leaves in it.  Lots of flavor.  There are tons of variations to try or make up your own.  I think I will try mint & grapefruit in my next pitcher.

I cut coffee cold turkey and just muscled through it (and won :) ).  I literally have only drank water, or a mix of water and seltzer water, with a squeeze of lime or lemon this W30.  that's it.  No teas (not my thing), no black coffee (I like a splash of coffee with my organic cream and coconut sugar), so its water, water, water.

I know mixing plain water and selzter sounds weird, but it actually cuts down on the carbonation and I've always watered down my sodas (pre W30) b/c of the carbonation, and it creates more of subtle buzz that lets me taste the lime or lemon better.

I could be fine with water the rest of my life, drinks aren't my thing...unless you're talking adult cocktails, then that's another post W30 story...

Archived