Coyo UK

Coco Nutter

Hi,

just wondering - would it be acceptable to eat a Coyo yoghurt for breakfast? if I'm having "one of those mornings" where I'm in a rush and a bit sick of eggs? I would team it with perhaps a pre-boiled egg and some raw veggies to try and follow the whole 30 meal plan

This is the ingredients for the mixed berry one (they come in mango and original too)

Ingredients:

Coconut milk (97.9%), Mixed berries (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, strawberries), Tapioca Starch, Xylitol, Selected probiotic cultures

Thanks

• Moderators

I believe there was some back office discussion of whether coconut milk yogurt could be endorsed as Whole30-approved about a year ago. I can't remember which side of the debate I was on, but have pretty solidly come down on the no side over time. Coconut milk yogurt is Sex With Your Pants on in my opinion. It is important when doing a Whole30 not to stay close to your old ways of eating when they include foods that don't make you more healthy and yogurt is a worst offender among conventional foods in my opinion. Yogurt is universally praised as healthy when it is not. Yogurt is typically dessert for breakfast. 

Archived