Lots o zuchinni

kirdyq

1. Zoodles (zucchini noodles). Since I got a Spiralizer, I could eat these every day. 

2. Zucchini fritters - shred them, mix with egg and a little almond flour, fry 'em up. 

3. Shredded into chili. You could make a big batch and freeze it. 

4. Ratatouille! Again, make a batch and freeze it. 

Guest PaleoViki

Hear is my new favorite! 

Cold Citrus Shrimp Zoodle Bowl.  this is from PaleOMG website and they have all kinds of delicious recipes.

Sorry I tried to paste the website here and it didn't work.  I skipped the clementine's because I didn't have any.  It was FABULOUS!!!!!

Make sure you use the coconut oil and NOT butter.  I grated my zucchini because I don't have the spiral thing.  :)

I also shred zucchini every morning and scramble it with green onions and eggs for breakfast.  It is so yummy with the coconut oil!  AND  you can also cube it and fry it up with any meat and any kind of spice.  Grate it and put it in your salad!!!!  Best of luck!  V

Zucchini boats. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds (not critical). Bake at 350 for 10 - 15 min to soften. Top with compliant spaghetti sauce and pre cooked meat balls. Bake another 10 - 15 min until heated through. So good.

I third the Silky Gingered Soup! I can't get enough of this one! http://theclothesmakethegirl.com/2012/11/05/silky-gingered-zucchini-soup/ Also a great way to use bone broth (I usually use all chicken).

and ditto on the zucchini noodles, they're great with any kind of pasta-sauce that's compliant, even a simple olive oil and garlic :) They're also great in soups and curries.

You can also grate it (I'd use a machine) and add it to anything you'd like more thickness in, it sort of dissolves, great for thick and chunky tomato-based sauces.

Archived