Don't want to get to Day 30!

I can't even believe tomorrow is day 25 for me! It started out slow, but is going so fast now. I don't really want day 30 to come!

There are so many times when I would have eaten something that I shouldn't (mostly dessert foods) and I absolutely wouldnt consider it because I didn't want to ruin my Whole 30.

Usually I am fine and don't have cravings. It's only when I am tired from a bad night's sleep that I have cravings.

I have noticed a change from Whole 30 and I like the way this way of eating makes me feel both mentally and physically. I don't plan on adding any of the noncompliant foods on a regular basis. I can definitely live without cheese now. I don't miss it at all. I do miss ice cream a little.

Cutting out soy is very easy for me.

I will definitely do another whole 30 when this one is through. I feel like I am just getting used to it!!

BJS, actually, if u dont re-introduce anything, you will be doing another whole 30 !   :o)

:D  Yes, and the heavens might open up and showers of Larabars may fall from the sky....BJS might be here to see it.  If she is, we'll watch it together.

BJS, actually, if u dont re-introduce anything, you will be doing another whole 30 ! :o)

I don't think I have a dairy issue so I might try reintroducing grass fed butter.

How long do you have to wait to see if you feel any worse from it?

Could it affect your mood? I've been less stressed and happier overall since I started the Whole 30 and j don't want that to change.

I don't think I have a dairy issue so I might try reintroducing grass fed butter.

Could it affect your mood? I've been less stressed and happier overall since I started the Whole 30 and j don't want that to change.

It doesn't have to change,  You don't have to add anything back that you don't want to.   You can carry on the way you are with your less stress and happier overall approach.   It's all up to you.  

You get to proceed with a Slow Roll Reintro process on your own terms.   You decide what and how long you want to wait before you reintroduce any trigger or problem foods.   If you know your triggers, sensitivities...that can help your decisions.   If you don't know, go to the reintro section and follow the steps so you can test yourself.

After your Whole 30, it's all on your own terms.  You're the boss.  You get to decide if you want that Wrecking Crew of trigger foods back in your life or not.  If you don't, you can opt for real whole foods for your continued renewal, reassessment and reassertion of your original goals of doing a Whole 30 in the first place.

The reintroduction schedule recommends having two days of 100% Whole30 eating after each reintroduction, to allow time for any delayed reactions.  And yes, reintroducing foods can affect mood (that's one of the things to look for, besides physical and craving changes, during reintro).

Archived