Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there lady friends

Thanks for acknowledging me but I'm Thanking You! It's a small brick a little step towards the future I'm so appreciative of your support it makes all the difference to me

At least the brick didn't fly up and hit me in the head when I tripped a few times lol

Snap out if it!

So I'm a little JACKED UP

I love it keep it coming Noooo we are a great bunch here We bounce off each other and seem to keep moving forward Alrighty Then!

I'm glad to see all of ya are here with me

Meadow thanks for the pics everyone enjoys them so The ponies are beautiful in that glorious setting I always wanted to live in the country

May be we can someday it all depends on the kids

So what's everyone up to?

Got it Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man that he didn't already have! We alll have it within in us to change.... Love the Wizard of Oz. I will watch it today and remember.

Home with meter... BS 97  - breakfast was at 900 - getting ready to have lunch with beef, potatoes and carrots.

Kelli NSV is a Non Scale Victory

As in loose pants or better yet down a size or two

Clothing looser

Sleeping well

Happier about your self image self like self love

Better senses ie smell

Meadow you are driving the truck we are following your lead SpinSpin is riding shotgun

Jmcbn has our backs and those eyes in the back of my head are sharper now more focused!!

Kelli LissFish Dream Laurie GAgal n me and anybody else riding here will be piled all up together in the back our dogs running and yelping barking woofin After all they'll be a pack too

LOL we are going to have Two right up against the back windows one for you and me The electric kind that pushes you up and out it'll catapult us right to Oz

The trucks a redneck one so it'll be 10 feet off the ground and extra long bed in the back!

Some of the girls who can ride a horse will be riding shotgun

Dorothy just reached Emerald City... All that Green....beaufiful.

Researching FODMAPs today. This may be the answer to my bloating. Had issues after asparagus for breakfast. For the next 4 weeks I'm going low FODMAP.

Stomach hurts and is bloated ... happened after break fast with beef, asparagus and eggs. I was generous with the asparagus.

Archived