Smooth operator, smooth operator

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dairy day went well for me. Still haven't found my source of inflammation yet.  Gotta wait a few days to try my next item.

PAW, how's Paw doing?

Kelli - Glad you're a tough cookie :)

GAgal - How is it going today?

Hutlifr - I didn't make it to the hard cheeses, I wanted to have any reactions happen, I didn't want to play safe

CottageQueen - Kind of scarce lately, please come more often

SpinSpin - Making any soap lately? - such good therapy

Jmcbn - loved your photo's; shared them with my wife!! Thought you might be hiding some more somewhere...

MeGA - I've been following you on your log..   :)

Mina and Bet? Are you lurking out there? Feel free to jump in, we don't really bite - it's a just a bad rumor!

Anyone I missed sorry - I'll be 56 tomorrow.. and I can't remember to tie my shoes.

Good morning!

OH I really appreciate the visits anytime you are welcome and thank you.

I'm glad your doing well for yourself You are great to have around. Keep us Ladies in the Sane Zone of the forum. :D

Meadow ooooo belly laughs what a great way to start our day... I didn't really get to know Dave and I miss him too!! I'm praying right now. ..... Dave please come back to your thread. We need you too Dave. :) please don't make me drive all the way down to Baltimore It won't be ladylike (I'm in enough trouble already!).

The Dairy Manifesto

March 3, 2013

whole30 dairy info

From Whole9, as a preface to our Manifesto series: As we wrote in It Starts With Food, “We have a theory about food that directly influences the rest of this book. The food that you eat either makes you more healthy or less healthy. Those are your options.” Of course, we spend the rest of the book explaining why a concept that sounds so simple is not that simple at all in practice. That’s why our Good Food recommendations are based on not just one foundation, but a combination of … [Read more...]

http://whole9life.com/category/manifesto-series/

Soooo, happy Hump Day everyone!

I'm off for a much needed hair cut later but for now I'm getting sorted for an audit on Friday. I nipped out for some bit & pieces in my lunch hour only to discover that I left my purse at home - that's what I get for taking Meadow's lead, ditching the 'dressing down' & matching my hand bag to my shoes  :wacko: 

Thankfully I'd packed a lunch big enough to keep me going until after my haircut!!!

Thanks to Meadow & SpinSpin for the radish recipes - I think I'm gonna try pickling them...  :wub: 

O'Hiker - I'm gonna post a few pretty pictures below in celebration of your Birthday (& your 30 days, & your weight loss & your successful reintros...!!))

O'Hiker - I'm gonna post a few pretty pictures below in celebration of your Birthday (& your 30 days, & your weight loss & your successful reintros...!!))

Ok, scratch that - they'll have to wait until later - Photobucket is not currently playing ball.....  :rolleyes:

As I mentioned, I am back from my Guys weekend and have been sworn to secrecy on the events that might or might not have unfolded on this adventure. Actually, we were really good and were only in jail for about 2 hours. The good news is that they served Whole 30 compliant meals in the North Carolina detention center! Their homemade "dixie bbq sauce" made from old shoes and grasshoppers was to die for.  

Seriously, I was very good on my trip and ate smart, stayed well hydrated, got to catch up with my buddies, fish, shoot guns, tell jokes, and just be guys! My wife was sooooo happy to have me back in one piece. She said I need to do this every year....she said I DESERVE it! I have no idea who this new woman is in my home.......but she is extremely gorgeous so I will let her stay. She went shopping yesterday and I was mowing the lawn when she left. She came back with new shorts for me (34 waist). She said it looked like my shorts were going to fall off of me. I told her I was wearing 36 waist and that I wasnt going to be able to fit in the 34's just yet. Well, the 34's fit.......actually kind of loose. I was wearing a 40 waist in January and a 38 waist at the beginning of April. I am living proof that ANYBODY can do this program (even if you are not perfect) and still get great results from it. DO NOT QUIT ON YOURSELF! I WILL FIND YOU AND YELL AT YOU!

Dave

Dave could motivate an ant to ride its motorcycle around the interior of a Cheerio.  I wouldn't be where I am today if he didn't give me those positive hiney kicks.   His recipe for ketchup made out of pinecones and dirt.

BBQ sauce made out of old shoes and grasshoppers.   Mayo made from lawn clippings, ear wax and bug spray.   :D 

WANT POWER instead of will power.   You have to WANT it with everything within your being.

I WANT TO BE......

I WANT TO STICK THE LANDING.   

What do you WANT?

What do I want? When I grow up I want to become a Dave. He's so inspiring with a load of humor not horse.... Multicrap stuck-in-the-mud stodge.

I wish he was here to hear that.   I hope you're out there on the trail popping it today, Mega.

Pop it like you mean it.  Exercise your inner TayTay.  Shake it all off, girl. 

The WD30 YaYa's pop it.   :D  :lol:  :D 

I piped it.

At the market I popped it today.

There was nobody in there but the vegetables and a few fruitcakes leaning on their carts. You know they don't know how to drive without training wheels.

Some of them wore sun glasses

So they weren't paying attention or they'd bump into the potatoes. Have you ever seen potatoes rain down and spread out all over the floor like an earthquake?

Well I have seen grapefruits crash overthe old lady who couldn't reach the top one because she wanted thaaat one. Sheesh

1. Shop till you drop

Pushing a cart up and down the supermarket aisles for an hour will burn xxx calories and you'll get acquainted with all kinds of nutritious, healthful foods. Bag your own groceries, take them out to the car yourself, and return the cart to the corral, and you'll burn even more.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/diet-fitness/information/20-everyday-activities-and-the-calories-they-burn.htm

Archived