Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

Hi there - Day 4 of my first Whole30. This really isn't hard right now. I have been through so many diets, cleanses, fasting, then returning to bingeing...it just feels like a natural evolution. I did just discover putting coconut cream in my coffee...feels a little like cheating it is so good! Anybody have experience with that? Is it wrong?!?!? Laura Lee *(*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there - Day 4 of my first Whole30. This really isn't hard right now. I have been through so many diets, cleanses, fasting, then returning to bingeing...it just feels like a natural evolution. I did just discover putting coconut cream in my coffee...feels a little like cheating it is so good! Anybody have experience with that? Is it wrong?!?!? Laura Lee *(*

A Whole 30 removes all value judgments from food.  There is no cheating, good or bad foods.  No good girl, bad girl, or being naughty.  A Whole 30 moves everyone from talking about food in those old childish terms to adulthood.

There's only consequences for less than stellar choices.  Your unsweetened coconut cream is compliant.  We have many posts about coffee on this thread if you are interested.  Simply google Whole 30 and coffee. You decide what's best for you after you read the coffee posts.

It took me many months to reduce that two cups down to one.  Then I went Cold Turkey and eliminated coffee.  That's when my positive results really started to take off.  Coffee messed with my hormones.  I was drinking an entire pot for years and years.   It ruined everything.

O'Hiker.   Happy Birthday.   I like what you've said about a Whole 30 not being hard.

Well thanks on both counts MeadowLily!

The half has not been told about what's really hard.  You've said it well.   You've been through alot. Some have a difficult time when the going gets tough.   You're a tough bird but filled with compassion for others.  You make me cry but not today.  It's your birthday.  No crying allowed.

Thanks, and I sure don't mean to make you cry.  And anyone who hasn't been over to the other post probably doesn't know what you're talking about.. LOL

Thank you for your service. 

You're welcome :)

Archived