Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did some stress eating yesterday which never really helps. Gluten free bun and kettle chips with lunch. Price to pay is stomach pain.

Thank God for W30...which is emotionally stabilizing.

Meadow did some shouting in the car yesterday which came out kind of like a growl. Interesting isn't it.

Back on the trail today. Going to babysit this weekend. Don't think I have fallen off the face of the earth. I'll do an occasional proof of life post.

Proof of life...that's what kidnappers call the photos sent with ransome requests. When I first babysat for grandkids we called the photos I sent daughter proof of life...LOL. we have that morbid humor.

Now I need occasional proof of life pics of daughter...although I will take text reassurances.

Progress is uneven during this type of thing. The exit is the most dangerous time. She doesn't have to do anything specific to trigger abusive behavior

That is sad.  We have a place that will swoop in and not only rescue the young lady and children, but give them a place to hide where no men are allowed. It's more local though.  Best of luck!

Archived