Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Shout Out to the Universe in your car is a really, really good thing to do.   Make sure your windows are rolled up or you're not at a stop light.  :D  :lol: I dance at stop lights...in my car...hands on the wheel.  No texting, no "smart" phone.   I lift my voice and raise my hands.

My sisters say they're glad we don't live in the same locale because they can just see me dancing and singing in the car.  They're embarrassed thinking about it.  Hmmmm mmmmm.

It's uplifting and good medicine.  I recommend dancing and singingshower-smiley.gif?1292867671 for anyone feeling low. Many moons ago I was self-conscious about everything.   I hid from the grocery store bully and other sappy things I used to do.  

I'm not uncomfortable about what others think of my WD30.  They don't have to live in my body.  I am not ashamed or sheepish.  Truthfully, no one is really paying that much attention to us.  People have enough going on in their own lives.  Our attitude draws more attention than what we're eating.  eating1-smiley.gif?1292867587

Stinkin' Thinkin'  digg-in-smiley.gif?1292867582 or an ugly attitude marshes everyone's mellow.marshmallow-smiley.gif?1292867635   People will run and hide from you.  Frankly, they won't give two hoots no-points-smiley.gif?1292867644  about what you're eating....and they won't care if you dry up like a raisin and blow away in the wind.  The ants are my friends and they're blowin' in the wind.  :D  :P  :P 

You can't work up Tiger Blood with your mind.  It either comes to you or it doesn't.  You can't work up an UPbeat attitude either.   You're either feeling it or you aren't. mc-smiley.gif?1292867636

Seeing is believing.   I've been made the President of the Fruit and Nutty Bars for Global Peace and Happiness Coalition.   I also have a Larabar Buster mobile. nite-mare-smiley.gif?1292867643   Who ya gonna call?

Larabar Buster.   Have 'Raid'.   Will travel. 

Good evening every body peeps....

Holy Moly what a day!! A full on audit of our Quality & Environmental Management systems by three gentlemen from 9am this morning until 5:35 this evening, followed by a review of the process with my Boss - who was absent for most of the day! No non conformances & an excellent result meaning our accreditation is extended for a further three years with a site surveillance review each year between now & then. Phew!

Had to take the guys out to lunch & was thankfully able to take them to a cafe where I know the owners son, and since he's big into his training we've talked a lot about nutrition in the past. Felt totally comfortable making my demands & was able to do it all off side so as not to weird out my Auditors who had opted for soup & a sandwich and a diet coke <shudder>.

Usually I finish @ 4pm on a Friday so once I knew it was gonna be tight for the gym @ 6pm I actually cancelled my session. This is a HUGE departure for me as normally I'd have raced over the back roads & made it through the door with only seconds to spare, stressed to the gills, but I'd things I needed to do, and I didn't want to impact too much on my day off with the boys tomorrow so I thought cancelling was the better option - after all tomorrow is another day.... And as it turned out it was absolutely for the best as when I got home I discovered I'd left my gym bag sitting in the kitchen so all that speeding would have been for nothing.

In sad news entertaining meant I didn't get to the Farm Shop or the butcher for supplies so I'll have to squeeze that in at some point tomorrow morning...

But hey - it's the weekend!!!

Archived