Just wow! :)

Megan M.

Last month, I remember reading the tag line "Let us change your life" and thinking "It'd better if I have to give up chocolate!" :o But it's so true!

I have NEVER had this much energy, slept better, or felt more alive! I'm no longer ravenous in between meals, my energy levels are stable, and I've lost 8 pounds to boot! My husband, who reluctantly started this journey with me, has had ZERO stomach aches (and he's had them as long as he can remember!)

We are going to continue eating clean because hello?! Why wouldn't we when we feel so darn good! My hubby said to me about a week ago "Thank you for introducing this to me. I never thought I would feel this good ever." Writing that made me tear up, because I've seen him struggle with stomach pains throughout our entire 10-year relationship & remember him saying not too long ago that he had come to terms with forever feeling like crap due to his sensitive stomach. I remember after the first week of our Whole 30, he thought the lack of stomach issues was a fluke, but after a month of feeling better than ever, he beams when he tells people "My stomach has felt normal for the first time in my life!"

I have introduced the Whole 30 to a co-worker who isn't even a week in and is already gushing about how amazing she feels. I have told so many people about this and while most tell me it's too much work, I reply that anything worth earning is worth the work, and I know that my health is more than worth it. :D

Congratulations!!! I share daily stomach pains, aches, sensitivities as a result of pretty much anything that I put in my body. I'm hopping on the Whole30 wagon for the 2nd try (fell off first round) and hope to accomplish similar results as you and your hubby. Thank you for sharing your success - way to go!!

I have told so many people about this and while most tell me it's too much work, I reply that anything worth earning is worth the work, and I know that my health is more than worth it. :D

Ya, it's kinda hard to put a price tag on your health, isn't it? Good for you guys, I love a good news story!

Archived