Starting July 1st

misti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in! I just finished my first Whole30 a week ago and would have kept going but we went on vacation and I knew it would be too stressful to figure it out on the road. I did okay on the first one (lost 8.5 pounds and my psoriasis is so much better) but there's some more benefits I would lke to see. Looking forward to chatting with ya'll-we'll get through July 4th!

I'm in and looking forward to it. I did my first one in February and have not gone back except for the occasional dinner out and the resumption of enjoying a glass of wine. I feel so much better and frankly, I love the cooking; it's therapeutic in a way.

I am starting July 1st with my fiance for my first Whole30 ever! I am reading the Whole30 book from cover to cover in excitement (and for preparation). As for me, I have been on a meal plan created by my nutritionist for the past few months (gluten free, no cow's milks dairy, low sugar), but it just isn't doing anything for me. I still have hormonal imbalances, intense cravings, and a sugar dragon that could guest star on Game of Thrones. Looking forward to embarking on this adventure with you all!

I am starting July 1st as well with my fiance for the first time ever! I am reading the Whole 30 book from cover to cover in excitement (and for preparation). As for me, I have been on a meal plan created by my nutritionist for the past few months (gluten free, no cow's milks dairy, low sugar), but it just isn't doing anything for me. I still have hormonal imbalances, intense cravings, and a sugar dragon that could guest star on Game of Thrones. Looking forward to embarking on this adventure with you all!

Haha, love your G.O.T reference!  

I am starting my second Whole30 on July 1st! I can't wait - my husband is joining me this time. I lost 18lbs when I completed the program in April/May. But I have been slipping here and there and want to get back to following this lifestyle 100%...and hopefully to drop a few more pounds. Good luck to everyone starting on July 1st. Any in the Maryland area starting July 1?

I'm in for my second 30! Will be flying on 7-1, but I don't think it will be a problem. See y'all then! Oh! Almost forgot! I've read the Whole 30 book and the website. My goal is to read It Starts with Food before July 1.

I'm in for my first Whole30! I had already decided on this date, so I'm really excited now that it's official :)

I've already ordered the books (hope they get here on time) and I'm looking up recipes and cutting down on my aspartame (one packet a week since I used to have 4 per cup :P)

I am in too! Did my first W30 last year August. Looking forward to do this with you guys, all this support must help. I like the W30 month. And the stories and support on the forum was a good help. Since then I completely changed my breakfast habits. Nowadays mostly leftovers. I'love it.

Anyone else pregnant and doing this (new or experienced)? I'm 24 weeks and hoping to get my nutrition in check and energy levels up heading into my 3rd trimester. Plus I know dairy will need to be cut out once I have the baby (my other 2 have had dairy protein issues so I always cut it out while breastfeeding anyway) and I'm hoping if I can get my nutrition up it will help increase my milk supply once baby comes. I really need to get these cravings under control!

Starting my second Whole 30 - first one was May 2014 and I've gained back 15 pounds and am back to feeling tired and headachy all the time.  Will spend the next two weeks reviewing It starts with food and reading Whole 30, which I just ordered!

Hello everyone,

I am both nervous and excited to be starting my first Whole30 on July 1. I read It Starts With Food back in January and lurked on this site for a bit, but found myself paralyzed in a sense. Almost like I had too much information to know where to begin. I ordered The Whole 30 and leafing through it decided I would try this because honestly what do I have to lose? My goals are to start building a better relationship to food and getting a handle on my sugar dragon which most often takes the form of Coke. Good luck and I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone. Now I'm off to start meal planning.

Archived