coconut flour ?

lbnyc

I made some yummy shrimp with the coconut flour tonight. Used the light olive oil for a quick fry. I did dip the shrimp in a beaten hippie pasture egg then the coconut flour( I also put in some shredded coconut). Two minutes and they were done.....just what I needed tonight.

Thank you for asking this. The poor husband made fried zucchini (we had a ton and needed to use it up), dipped zucchini in some egg and then coconut flour and then sauteed/fried them in coconut oil. I wasn't eating them coz i thought it was out. I guess I can! Yeah! Not sure I'll like them but he is trying to get me different breakfast meals, so I have to try them.

Coconut flour contains almost double the amount of fiber found in wheat bran. Fiber has numerous health benefits, from reducing the absorption of sugar into the blood stream, to lowering cholesterol. Although coconut flour does not contain the gluten protein, it still has significant protein content

I used a little bit of coconut flour, mixed with 2 eggs, coconut milk and some pumpkin pie spice the took the mixture and cooked it in a mug in the microwave to create quick bit patties. It wasn't a bread just some quick way to eat at my desk and get protein in without snacking on chicken. Is this ok?

Archived