Dizziness - fainting feeling

lfein

I am on Day 13, for the past 3-4 days, have been getting instant dizzy and nauseous feelings, and I either have to stop what i am doing or sit down.  Breakfast today was an egg, 1 chicken/apple sausage, fried potatoes (in coconut oil), I did have a cup of coffee earlier, and then of course lemon water.  The dizziness came on about 3 hours after eating, also a headache.  This has been happening on/off for about the past 3-4 days, with no specific rhyme or reason?  Any suggestions?  I have searched the site and came on two postings, suggesting more water, which i will do, but i really thought i was eating alot at my meals, (I have not been having meals in-between, just the 3 meals.  I thought i would be now have alot more energy, but no, really tired all the time...  Any help would be appreciated!  

Yesterday BF... 2 scrambled eggs, left over stir fry veggies 1.5 cups, 1/4 pomelo

LUNCH. Cooked chicken salad made with homemade mayo, with diced pickles, celery and peppers on lettuce bed and cherry tomatoes

DINNER. 6 oz steak with 1.5 cup stirfried carrots, zuccini and peppers and 1/4 potato.

Green tea, coffee and water throughout day.

I use coconut oil to cook everything and thought used loads of salt and pepper.

Oh for breakfast I also had 3/4 cup chicken veggie soup, homemade broth.

double? oh my, today for lunch, using the word "stuffed", no I'm not stuffed but full - I just re-checked the menu planner and probably not getting the amount of veggies that it says i need per meal.  I use fat for cooking the veggies, eggs, sausages, etc, but every meal, a thumb size, I really don't think so.  When i do eat some nut/seeds at meals, i usually have about 15 almonds. 

• Moderators

double? oh my, today for lunch, using the word "stuffed", no I'm not stuffed but full - I just re-checked the menu planner and probably not getting the amount of veggies that it says i need per meal. I use fat for cooking the veggies, eggs, sausages, etc, but every meal, a thumb size, I really don't think so. When i do eat some nut/seeds at meals, i usually have about 15 almonds.

Often, the fat you cook in stays in the pan and isn't consumed. Don't be afraid to add more. A heaping handful of olives or coconut flakes, a half to a whole avocado, mayo, oil-based dressings and sauces are all good options. Nuts should be limited, not your main fat source, and when you do have them, limit them to a small closed handful.

If you're used to limiting calories or carbs or fat, this can be a big change. It's okay, just try to follow the meal template and you should start feeling better.

Archived