Day 9: Food Dreams Have Started!

KeithWard

Hi fellow Whole30ers! I'm doing the Whole30 diet because I need to 1) Get my blood sugar down. It's into diabetic range now, but I'm not taking medication yet, and don't want to; and 2) I'd like to drop 10-20 pounds. I can hopefully kill those two birds with one Whole30 stone.

Question: Are any of you dreaming about food on the diet? I am now. The weirdest part is that my wife, who's doing Whole30 with me, had a food dream the exact same night! How strange is that? 

Any others going through this? I've written it up on my blog, on which I'm chronicling (in depth) every day of my Whole30 experience. 

What kind of dreams are you having? Mine was pizza. Mmmm, pizza....

• Administrators

Food dreams are very common.  Have you checked out the timeline?  It's linked below in my signature.

Note that you are welcome to share your blog address in your signature but the forum rules request for people not to engage in self-promotion. I'm not saying you are at this point but please keep it in mind.  Overt linking to or bumping your own product on our forums is not permitted.

I had one last night about picking out the chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie chunks out of ice cream and thinking "what the heck, it's only my fifth day, I can just start over."

This is different from my dreams during my last whole 30 where all of them centered around me NOT giving in to temptation... interesting that I was so blasé about it this time.

So glad it was just a dream! :rolleyes:

Archived