I am So. Sick. Of. Eggs.

nanette09

Hi. I am on Day 10 - really Day 15, but I ate nuts with peanut oil so I started over. I am getting tired of eggs every morning. I need something on work mornings to grab and go. I've been making a breakfast bake (eggs and leftover veggies) which i can just cut up and reheat once I get to work. 

Anyone have any other breakfast ideas?

Thanks!

I swear by chicken for breakfast -- both eggs and chicken thighs.  I also use leftover turkey, beef, whatever. 

It's pretty amazing that we've been so trained to think of eggs and cereals as "breakfast".

I eat a salad or I have spaghetti squash with my husband's compliant marinara sauce and his compliant meatballs for breakfast.  He (of course) thinks I'm insane.  Which isn't entirely out of the question.

On 10/31/2016 at 8:58 AM, nanette09 said:

Hi. I am on Day 10 - really Day 15, but I ate nuts with peanut oil so I started over. I am getting tired of eggs every morning. I need something on work mornings to grab and go. I've been making a breakfast bake (eggs and leftover veggies) which i can just cut up and reheat once I get to work. 

Anyone have any other breakfast ideas?

Thanks!

Soups.   Soups are so easy to make ahead and have on hand for easy reheating in the morning.  Also, with soups you can enjoy some creativity. There are so many ways to combine ingredients and seasonings.  Since Whole30, Soup is my new "Breakfast of Champions!"

:) Good luck.

Archived