Illness

britgirl

Hey all some advice please - today is day 14 I think and last night came down with swollen glands, temp, the shivers running nose etc. Really felt v unwell. My family have been passing round a killer cold so I do think it's that more than W30 reaction. 

So have cancelled work (never do that!!) and am in bed with hot water bottle. 

Ive forced down a tuna pattie and a red pepper but REALLY don't want to eat. Can it forget it today? I usually just have hot apple juice when I feel like this and sooooooo don't wanna cook. Miss the apple juice! And had a high dose vit c tablet last night and this am see it's full of sweeteners . What do we do about medication? Have I blown it? 

Going back to sleep now but all help appreciated

Thanks Karen. I've made slow roast tomato soup with chicken stock I had in the fridge so not template worthy but complient and full of veg and there's a vat of it so better than mugs of apple juice. Nearly killed me so back to bed again now. 

Thanks for help. 

Is it acceptable to have high dose vit c even tho full of sweeteners?? I know it's off plan but I neeeeeed to be better - have to be up and about tomorrow

• Administrators

So sorry that you're feeling so sick! You remain Whole30 compliant as long as you do not deviate from the yes/no list. You can read the article below and decide if you want to restart. 

I hope you feel better soon. And if you don't, I really hope that you can relax another day or so and get the rest your body needs. :)

Archived