Nausea after eating

On day 4 and been having a bit of trouble with my stomach. After almost every meal (lunch in particular), I've been either getting a super upset stomach and/or feeling really nauseous. Breakfast is normally two hard boiled eggs, lunch has been grilled chicken with raw veggies (cucumber, carrots, pepper, etc) with compliant homemade vinagarette and dinner has been either grilled chicken with cooked potatoes (sweet potato and regular) with grilled asparagus or scrambled eggs, homemade salsa, avocado and potato. Any suggestions on things I need to add or change? 

• Moderators

Your breakfast doesn't match the meal template... eggs when they are your sole source of protein are as many as you can hold in one hand without dropping... for most that's 3-4.  You also need veggies and fat with them.

Your lunch doesn't show fat but you do eat raw veggies... that on a nearly empty stomach probably doesn't sit too well.

I would recommend taking another look at the meal template, make your meals to match and try cooked veggies instead of raw until things settle down.

Don't forget the recommendation for water is 1/2oz of water per pound of body weight... dehydration can cause nausea too.

• Moderators

The meal template lists fat options along with portion sizes for them. Olives, avocado, coconut, mayo, ghee, any oil- or mayo-based sauces or dips -- could be anything from ranch dressing to chimichurri to hollandaise. Mayo in particular would be great with your hard boiled eggs, or for dipping roasted vegetables in.

Archived