I sincerely hope I haven't just blown it after all my hard work!

aprilb

I want to cry. I feel AWFUL. Nausea, headache and extreme lethargy. 

I reintroduced legumes today. Peanut butter this morning. For lunch I had some organic hummus with organic Kettle chips (ingredients attached) for lunch. I felt very tired this afternoon and took a nap. I chalked that up to having a hard night with my son being up a lot last night.

However, I did a workout this afternoon and by the end of it I was nearly puking. Not because of the workout. I'm used to that! It's either the legumes or the chips or both and I'm SO disappointed that when I read the ingredients a few days ago I didn't notice the yeast extract or brown rice flour!

I'm mad at myself for doing that and also I feel like garbage and I'm really hoping this passes quickly and that I haven't sabotaged my reintroduction!

IMG_1200.PNG

You could do a couple days of whole 30 eating and then start re intros over with one food group at a time. (Like, don't count this day as either legumes or rice day). It was radar-blip-combo day. There's still tons you can learn about your food and your self. You have not blown it!

^This.

Plus I don't know about anyone else but both onion & garlic powder make me feel awful where actual onion & garlic are fine...

I'd go back to Whole30 eating for a few days until you feel better & then try again, one at a time.

On 2/2/2017 at 6:03 AM, cottagequeen said:

Part of the problem I see is the chips. Brown rice powder falls under non gluten grains and if I remember correctly, yeast extract is another name for MSG. So, you've reintroduced three things in one day. No wonder you feel awful!

I agree.

Archived