liquid chlorophyll

Rara1982

• Moderators

Liquid chlorophyll is a supplement and not really approved or banned. In my opinion, it is not necessary when you are doing a Whole30 because you are already getting all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you need from your diet.

Liquid chlorophyll does not make the list of things the Whole9 values. You might want to check the following articles from the archives...

http://whole9life.co...tion-checklist/

http://whole9life.co...ements-part-ii/

It is too intrusive to ask what those antibitotics are for?

Personally, I went through a bad acne phase (in my 30s!) and fought and fought with my dermatologist about the antibiotics. I finally ended up going on them for a while...but you know what cleared up my acne? Whole30! I stopped taking the antibiotics and my skin has never been better.

I guess what I'm saying, is if you can avoid being on the antibiotics in the first place, go for that rather than adding supplements on top of antibiotics.

not too intrusive at all... i have cystic fibrosis and the daily antibiotic keeps my lungs clear of bugs which if left to their own devices will multiply, become pneumonia, collapse my lungs and pretty much drown me! i really toyed with the idea of stopping them during my Whole30 but decided that for the first 30 days at least I'll try and work with them and I'll review after that!

ah ha, yeah, IMO cystic fibrosis and pneumonia risk is not something to mess with. Sounds like you have a good plan going there (keeping up the antibiotics throughout W30, checking in and working with your Dr. after that.). Of course, since the antibiotics are a given, loading up on fermented foods/probiotics couldn't hurt.

best wishes for your whole30!

Archived