May 15 Start

MrsZimm13

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 38

I think the heat is making me feel kind of "meh" physically.  Got my workout in in, had a lot of running around to do today and was relieved to be back home with the AC.  :)

B:  boiled eggs, celery, coffee with coconut oil.

L/PWO;  meatballs, strawberries, potato salad.

D:  a hamburger with mayo, a sliced cucumber.

Day 39

Kind of a light and simple day today.  I like that.

B:  meatballs, celery, coffee with coconut oil.

L:  steamed shrimp, mixed greens and veggies with b/evoo.

D:  a hamburger with mayo, a sliced cucumber, handful of strawberries.

Day 41

So I'm out of potato salad zone and back into meat with spaghetti sauce over zoodles.  Pretty sure that's always going to be a favorite go-to.  Also got prepped for tomorrow's smoke:  salmon (curing overnight in the fridge) and country style pork ribs. 

B/L:  brisket with a scrambled egg, strawberries, a sliced tomato, coffee with coconut oil.

D:  meat in spaghetti sauce over zoodles topped with black olives.

Day 42

Stephen wanted brunch today so we went to a new place in town.  Not only did I stay 100% compliant, but I chatted with the omelet maker about Whole30, how it makes me feel and why I didn't want meat or oil used in my eggs. 

Brunch:  egg scrambo with mushrooms, onions, and peppers, roast beef, pineapple, musk melon.

D:  meat with spaghetti sauce over sautéed baby bella mushrooms topped with black olives.

Day 43

It's hard to believe it's been 6 weeks of Wxx.  It feels great.  Today I smoked 8 pounds of country style ribs 2 different ways.  One package had Bone Suckin' rub and the other Jack Daniels rub.  Both rubs were very good and sugar free.

B:  meat in spaghetti sauce over mushrooms, coffee with coconut oil.

L:  beef sausage, celery almond butter.

D:  smoked ribs, spring mix with b/evoo.

Day 45

A great day, got lots done and had a great workout. Yippee!  :D  Love this time of year when the vegetables are so fresh. 

B:  smoked ribs, musk melon, coffee with coconut oil.

L:  beef sausage, a sliced cucumber, black olives.

D:  fried chicken with bacon and a bit of mayo, cucumber and tomato salad.

Day 46

Stephen Thursday.  Always such a treat to spend the day working with my dear husband...and he feeds me. :P  Usually it's the seafood place in Waco, but today we did Chipotle in the interest of time.  The dialogue with the burrito bowl creator is funny:  "No rice, no beans.  Just meat, LOTS of veggies, pico and guac."  As for the ingredients, I'm okay with a smidgeon of rice bran oil having been used (checked online for their ingredient statement https://www.chipotle.com/ingredient-statement to confirm what would be in my order).

B:  fried chicken, a sliced cucumber, coffee with coconut oil.

L:  shredded beef and pork, onions, peppers, lettuce, pico and guac.

D:  lunch leftovers with an added tomato.

Day 47

What may be the last "official" day of this Wxx, but definitely not the last of a Wxx lifestyle.

B:  smoked ribs, cabbage slaw, coffee with coconut oil.

L:  a hamburger with pickles, mustard and onion, mixed greens with b/evoo.

D:  fried chicken with guac, a sliced cucumber.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:48 PM, MrsZimm13 said:

Jodi- you've been a super star on your WholeXX journey!  You are a true mentor in the W30 world.  

You are too kind, Susan.  Friends like you, this community, and others' experience makes all of this do-able.

Archived