Can I have green juice

Sassquatch

• Administrators

You can because it's compliant but drinking juice is not recommended. Drinking nutrition bypasses satiety signals and because the juice is no longer bound to the fibre, it's an immediate hit to blood sugar.

On 11/07/2017 at 4:55 PM, ladyshanny said:

You can because it's compliant but drinking juice is not recommended. Drinking nutrition bypasses satiety signals and because the juice is no longer bound to the fibre, it's an immediate hit to blood sugar.

would using it to flavour water (ie extremely diluted) be acceptable? i am so bored of plain water and sometimes have lemon/lime slices or strawberries in a fruit infuser water bottle and thats almost the same

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Emma/Baileys said:

would using it to flavour water (ie extremely diluted) be acceptable? i am so bored of plain water and sometimes have lemon/lime slices or strawberries in a fruit infuser water bottle and thats almost the same

Yes, a splash of juice in water is fine. Here is a link to some articles with other beverage ideas:  https://whole30.com/tag/drinks/

Do remember to have plain water most of the time, just have these other things occasionally to change things up a bit.

Archived