I don't have a grill.

sunshine93

I haven't started the Whole30 yet, I'm hopingto start this Sunday. I'm reading through the book and I got to the "essential kitchen items" part and it says a helpful tool is a grill basket. Problem is, I don't have a grill to begin with. Is this going to limit me? Can I just cook stovetop with a skillet?

Thank you in advance.

• Moderators
On October 9, 2017 at 10:24 AM, sunshine93 said:

I haven't started the Whole30 yet, I'm hopingto start this Sunday. I'm reading through the book and I got to the "essential kitchen items" part and it says a helpful tool is a grill basket. Problem is, I don't have a grill to begin with. Is this going to limit me? Can I just cook stovetop with a skillet?

Thank you in advance.

I don't have a grill... I bake most things that say to grill them... the obvious things that won't work would be bbq hamburgers, steaks but there are ways to make them without a bbq.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, sunshine93 said:

Thank you in advance.

If you're able to, I'd recommend getting a cast iron skillet! Lodge makes great ones and they aren't super expensive. In the winter I usually use this in place of a grill for things like steaks, burgers etc.!

Archived