Dijon Mustard

Cmoidd

Hi,

I would like do a dressing for my salads, i need to find Dijon Mustard, whole30 compliant. I was hard to find one without sugar, i found the Maille Dijon Mustard,

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)

Is everything compliant? I'm not sure about the preservative...

If not any advice where to find a compliant one (i live in ireland)

Thanks

Another thread here said to avoid anything with sulfites:

You could try making a dressing using dry mustard powder, just a pinch, with olive oil and vinegar, salt, pepper, and other dry herbs and/or spices you have in the house. Or sometimes I just drizzle a little oil and fresh lemon juice on my salad.

Good luck!

Stephanie

2 hours ago, Cmoidd said:

Thank you Bellmaestra, i'll try that :D

Not sure if you have it in Ireland, but Annie's is a brand of dijon mustard that is compliant! You could also try to find spicy brown mustard, here in the US more of those seem to be compliant.

12 hours ago, racheleats said:

Not sure if you have it in Ireland, but Annie's is a brand of dijon mustard that is compliant! You could also try to find spicy brown mustard, here in the US more of those seem to be compliant.

I'm not sure, i'll look, maybe in a health shop... thanks anyway

On 11/8/2017 at 4:07 PM, racheleats said:

I look for Annie's and Woodstock brands. There are some mustards on the shelf that are okay, but you have to read those labels. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived