100 Days of Awesome "Whole 100" Group Log

Koneill12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I still want to accomplish: I need to be more active. I can't leave my husband for hours and besides he wants my attention when I am not working. I used to go to the gym every morning and do yoga on Saturday mornings (with him) and then one day a week at home. I need to figure out a way to be more active. I have been cooking like a maniac to reduce stress but I think some more physical activity would really help. So I would like to do the following in during the next 30 days: 1. Return to yoga; 2. More regular meditation; 3. Daily walk 4. Tend my garden. What about all of you?

Good Morning and Happy Day 99!!

Wooooohoooo!

Shelley, I loved your idea of sharing goals going forward. I am so in awe of your busy, full life and all that you do already. I fully support anything you need to do to carve out some time just for yourself. It's so important and yet it often seems to sometimes be an afterthought to us, doesn't it?

That's why this Whole100 has been so important to me. I needed, have needed for a very long time to make myself and my health a priority but I needed help and encouragement to keep moving forward.

Silly but with my life I've always had this feeling that I had to apologize for breathing the same air as everyone else. My esteem has always been low and I'm not sure why. maybe because I've always had this feeling of needing to be someone other than who I really am so I would be accepted by everyone else.

Well, let me just say right here and now that that is just a big load of crap.

I matter just because I'm me. I'm beautifully and imperfectly Linda and to tell you the truth, I beginning to think she's pretty special.

So moving forward, I am going to treat myself with love and respect. I am going to remember that my voice counts for something and that there is no need to try to hide my light under a bushel so everyone else can shine. I can shine too!

I already am.

My primary goals going forward are to:

1. Continue eating whole & healthy.

2. To drink MORE WATER. That's been a big challenge for me.

3. To commit to working out at the gym with my workout partner at least 2 days a week.

4. To make myself a priority and to speak my truth with love and grace.

5. To reduce my stress level and laugh more!

6. To stay connected to all of you post 100.

7. To remember that this is a journey and our whole100 is not the end but the very beginning!

Thank you all for your love and support. I didn't know how to show up for myself when I got here. You held me up and taught me that we become esteemable when we commit esteemable acts.

From the bottom of my heart...thank you!

Love,

Linda

You just made me cry, Linda. You are special! And you are beautiful. And it has nothing to do with what you look like. Real beauty is from the inside out.

Now I have to go think up my goals for post-100. At least we will have each other going forward.

I just want to adopt you all...,or be adopted by you....

Linda what you said made a lot of sense... I am struggling at work to break out of a mould so have been calling in favours to ask people I have had a long history with what I need to do differently or where I am going wrong. My light bulb moment is (it seems) I try so hard to prove my worth I end up intimidating people and making them feel inferior... Wow...so I am going to accept I have some good skills and listen and help others more to achieve and let my results speak for me!

My main goals are

Keep away from sugar as much as possible

Turn three meals a day into an enduring habit

And Linda's no. 6 of course

Thanks Juzbo & MaryAnn for your kindness.

Thanks Juz for the tip on posting my picture. I am making that a priority today. Seems by day 100, I should let you all know what I look like. MaryAnn, you game to post a pic too?

Juzbo, thanks for sharing about your challenges at work. I get that. Isn't it odd that what we think and see is sometimes SO different from what everyone else does?

Change is hard but it's worthwhile. We've all proved that.

Let's keep sharing in the post 100.

Have a great day!

Love,

Linda

Linda, I tried for two days. Doesn't matter how much I scale it down, it still kicks it out. Then it wouldn't even let me put the last avatar back, either. I tried every known picture of me (there aren't many, I hate cameras). Maybe I need to try adding a pic as an attachment in a reply, instead of as a thumbnail.

Okay, that seemed to work. This was Brandy (golden/chow) and Birdie (golden/lab) on their adoption day last summer.

post-1853-0-46064800-1365521374_thumb.jp

Congrats to everyone! I'm reading along regularly and will send up a cheer as each person crosses the finish line!

I'm going along well and considering what is next for me as well. I have very few things I like better than Whole30 food, and almost all of what I like better has to come in the once-or-twice-a-year treats category, so I'm pondering how to handle that when I'm not actively Whole30ing. I tend to turn once-or-twice-a-year into once-or-twice-a-day without blinking an eye. I think, though, that it's time to give myself credit for being able to make choices that are both healthy and delicious - it's a small but significant shift away from believing that I can't trust myself. I'm working on trusting myself these days.

Congrats again to all at or approaching the finish line!

I'm so unphotogenic. The only ones I have are me on a horse long ago. I'm working on it... ;0)

I was poking fun but not pressuring you to upload a personal photo, promise. Some people are not comfortable doing that. It's OK.

I was poking fun but not pressuring you to upload a personal photo, promise. Some people are not comfortable doing that. It's OK.

I knew someone would notice my coconut head amongst the real photos eventually. :0)

Happy Day 100!!!!

What a journey this has been! So much self-discovery, so many new friends. It's amazing how much healthier we all are, physically and mentally, compared to the start of this journey. Some of us have made drastic changes in other aspects of our lives. All of us know a lot more about ourselves than we did 100 days ago.

Thanks for a wonderful ride, ladies! I love you all! I'll see you all on Justine's after page.

HAPPY DAY 100!!!

Kudos to each and every one of us that walked this journey in part or the Whole100. It was so important and impactful to me on all levels.

Now, here's my question...

Is everyone staying compliant through today and starting re-introduction tomorrow or are you doing that today?

I'm staying compliant but wanted to see what the masses were doing.

Wow, what an incredible accomplishment ladies!

I am so proud of us and our new lifestyle.

Sending love, light and abundance to all of us!

P.S. Thanks for the lovely compliments. XOXO

Wow..100 days!! Amazing. I'm hot on your heels. This is my fifth W whatever so I won't do the typical reintro starting day 101, but I am going out for sushi and fully plan on having at least some sushi rice and I'll have some seaweed or poke salad.

Congratulations everyone on 100 days of Whole 100!!! :D

My hat is off to each and every one of you. I wish continued good health and happiness moving forward from here now that we are all armed with what we've learned and shared.

I won't be adding any foods (as you already know) but look forward to hearing about your experiences adding back...

You are all shining stars in my universe! :wub:

Lisa

Archived