Ningxia Red

Mrs.Slayter

Hell Everybody!

I am prepping to start my Whole 30 Jan 1!!!

I take several supplements and would like to know what all is compliant and what is not.

Thanks in advance!

1.) NingXia Red

Ningxia Wolfberry Puree (Lycium barbarum), Blueberry Juice Concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum), Plum Juice Concentrate (Prunus domestica), Cherry Juice Concentrate (Prunus avium), Aronia Juice Concentrate (Aronia melanocarpa), Pomegranate Juice Concentrate (Punica granatum) Proprietary Essential blend 50mg Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract, Orange EO (Citrus sinensis), Yuzu EO (Citrus junos), Lemon EO (Citrus limon), Tangerine EO (Citrus reticulata) Other ingredients: Tartaric acid, natural blueberry flavor, pure vanilla extract, malic acid, pectin, sodium benzoate/natural stevia extract.

2.) Thrive W Capsules (I cant find the information for this product)

3.) Thrive DFT Ultra (Patch)

4.) Thrive DFT Duo (Patches)

• Administrators

Hi @Mrs.Slayter - have you read through all the rules for what is and isn't allowed? In order to determine if something is compliant, you need to read the ingredients and make sure that there are no non-compliant ingredients. I would encourage you to read back through your first item and you tell us if it is compliant.

Second, we can't comment on anything that you can't find information for.  As far as the patches, Whole30 is only concerned with what you put in your mouth, not what you put on your body.

All that said, I would set aside these supplements and patches if I were you and spend that money on real, whole foods of the highest quality you can afford, for 30 days. Let food be thy medicine, so to speak. (I assume that these are voluntary supplements, not on a dr's order?)

Archived