Orange juice

MarlenaJ

24 minutes ago, MarlenaJ said:

Thanks! So i'm looking for an orange juice with no added anything, just plain orange juice. Do you have any brands that you recommend? 

Lots of the brands you can find at the regular grocery store are good! Simply Orange for sure is - I usually try to buy a small bottle so I'm not tempted to drink it straight :) 

• 6 months later...
From Google:

Is there added sugar in Simply Orange Juice?
Since the launch of Simply Orange in 2001, our not-from-concentrate orange juice has never contained added water, sugar or preservatives and is gently pasteurized to ensure that you always get a fresh-squeezed taste experience.

81a6C0zlNdL__SX522_.jpg

• Moderators

Added sugar is not the only thing to be concerned about... what are the ingredients on the carton of the item you want to consume... that's the standard of care that you need to take for all items you want to eat. Check that the ingredients list does not list anything that is off limits for the program.

I looked at the Simply Orange and Simply Apple Juice.  They both say 100% Apple or Orange Juice.  When I look at the ingredients they both say Contains Apple/Orange Juice from countries identified on bottle neck.  Addiionally for they both say not from concentrate and 100% pure pressed apple/orange juice.  Juice color varies naturally.  Also says no water or preservatives added,  Bottle also say non-GMO for both...  Thoughts?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, hak1906 said:

I looked at the Simply Orange and Simply Apple Juice.  They both say 100% Apple or Orange Juice.  When I look at the ingredients they both say Contains Apple/Orange Juice from countries identified on bottle neck.  Addiionally for they both say not from concentrate and 100% pure pressed apple/orange juice.  Juice color varies naturally.  Also says no water or preservatives added,  Bottle also say non-GMO for both...  Thoughts?

All that matters is the ingredients. The ingredients are just fruit juice, so this is fine. 

Archived