I need energy!

Rachelbyrd83

Hi! I’m starting the Whole30 this Saturday the 14th and I couldn’t be more excited.  I am in my mid 30’s and am tired of feeling exhausted and having no energy.  I’ve succeeded at losing weight and eating healthy before, but i always fall off the wagon.  Not this time!  I can’t go on making poor food choices.  I’m doing this for me and my son and husband.  They deserve a wife and mom that is the best version of herself and can set a good example.  I’m excited about this new lifestyle.

Remember what is good for you is also good for them.  Try to keep things simple the first 7-10 days.  Take the meals you and they already know and like, substitute or leave out the non-compliant ingredients, and make double batches.  Leftovers are your best friend.  Any meat can be made into a completely different meal with a different sauce, set of veggies or served over a salad.  New recipes are fun and exciting but can be overwhelming while trying to get the rules down.  Add some rice or rolls to their meals occasionally if need be.

Congratulations on your decision and best wishes to you! 

My advice to you would be to trust the program! :-) Know the meal template and make sure to add plated fat to each meal. Fat seems so scary to so many of us but it will truly be a key ingredient for you to find that extra energy you're looking for!! 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:58 AM, Rachelbyrd83 said:

Hi! I’m starting the Whole30 this Saturday the 14th and I couldn’t be more excited.  I am in my mid 30’s and am tired of feeling exhausted and having no energy.  I’ve succeeded at losing weight and eating healthy before, but i always fall off the wagon.  Not this time!  I can’t go on making poor food choices.  I’m doing this for me and my son and husband.  They deserve a wife and mom that is the best version of herself and can set a good example.  I’m excited about this new lifestyle.

Good and awesome positive words!  Keep that great attitude... and also keep in mind:  not only do they deserve the best wife and mom, but you deserve it for yourself too!  Keep it up!

Archived