Day 4 and no appetite.

My girlfriend and I are on day 4 and she is having a rough go of it. She’s feeling a bit nauseous, has a migraine, some sweating, is very irritable and the most concerning symptom is that she has no appetite for anything (except maybe chocolate lol). She ate a small breakfast and an even smaller lunch and isn’t hungry for dinner. She certainly hasn’t had enough food today. What should I/she do? Thank you in advance for your input. 

• Moderators

She really needs to eat something. Not eating is going to ultimately make her feel worse. Maybe have her try something like a baked potato or sweet potato with oil or ghee and salt, some plain chicken or scrambled eggs. 

She could try peppermint or ginger tea to see if it would help with the nausea. 

If she continues to feel bad, or if she's running a fever, she might want to talk to a doctor, she might have picked up a bug of some kind. 

3 hours ago, ShannonM816 said:

She really needs to eat something. Not eating is going to ultimately make her feel worse. Maybe have her try something like a baked potato or sweet potato with oil or ghee and salt, some plain chicken or scrambled eggs. 

She could try peppermint or ginger tea to see if it would help with the nausea. 

If she continues to feel bad, or if she's running a fever, she might want to talk to a doctor, she might have picked up a bug of some kind. 

Thank you for your input. It’s much appreciated. She is literally hungry for nothing and wouldn’t eat tonight. She says she doesn’t think she’s getting sick but that the migraine is just too much. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I will try some ginger or peppermint tea if not. Not the start I was hoping to have with this but we will roll with the punches. Thanks again! 

I think it's part of the process for many of us - the full stop of our regular not the greatest diet and the hard switch to W30 is a full on body assault. I was head achey and irritable and hungry then not at all hungry for a roller coaster 24 days before things settled down.

Hope she wakes up feeling better again Brandon!

Archived