NON Carbonated drinks

• Moderators

Infused water made by putting cut up fruit, vegetables, or spices in water (some ideas for flavor combos here: https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/infused-water-ideas/ ) Occasionally a splash of fruit juice in your water. There's all kinds of flavored teas out there, some herbal ones with no caffeine and some regular caffeinated teas, just read the ingredients to make sure they don't have stevia or soy or anything else that's not allowed.

26 minutes ago, ShannonM816 said:

Infused water made by putting cut up fruit, vegetables, or spices in water (some ideas for flavor combos here: https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/infused-water-ideas/ ) Occasionally a splash of fruit juice in your water. There's all kinds of flavored teas out there, some herbal ones with no caffeine and some regular caffeinated teas, just read the ingredients to make sure they don't have stevia or soy or anything else that's not allowed.

so unsweetened Aqua Fresca would be allowed?

here would be the ingredients:

• 1 cup cucumber slices can peel if desire
  • 1 cup water or coconut water
  • 1 tbsp lime juice juice from 1/2 a lime
  • 2 mint leaves

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, flightyimpressions said:

so unsweetened Aqua Fresca would be allowed?

here would be the ingredients:

• 1 cup cucumber slices can peel if desire
  • 1 cup water or coconut water
  • 1 tbsp lime juice juice from 1/2 a lime
  • 2 mint leaves

Yes this would be fine but you should more regularly lean towards the plain water over the coconut water - coconut water is basically light fruit juice and not the best choice for frequent/daily drinking.

Thank you! I already drink a lot of plain water every day as is, no sodas or other high sugar drinks. I was just looking into something flavorful to change a few drinks up during the day. I had been adding 8oz of cranberry juice to 24 oz of water everyday (Oceanspray 5 calorie) but it is made with sucralose and I want to make sure I have something during whole30 that I could drink but still has flavor. :-)

34 minutes ago, flightyimpressions said:

Thank you! I already drink a lot of plain water every day as is, no sodas or other high sugar drinks. I was just looking into something flavorful to change a few drinks up during the day. I had been adding 8oz of cranberry juice to 24 oz of water everyday (Oceanspray 5 calorie) but it is made with sucralose and I want to make sure I have something during whole30 that I could drink but still has flavor. :-)

If you get real, 100% juice (nothing labeled as "lower sugar" or "lower calorie" or anything else like that), then you can put a splash of that in your water. 

Archived