I was skimming through my book the other night.  (I'm on Day 5.) When I saw the first rule was to eat good food,  I snarked a little.  But today, as I was eating dinner I realized that everything I've eaten has been GOOD. I've been doing all the shopping,  seasoning and cooking for my mother and me.  I know everything that has gone into my body and not only is it delicious (if I do say so myself), I haven't had an OUNCE of guilt or remorse. Now THAT'S good food. 

• Moderators

YES!  This is awesome! Whole30 is what really encouraged me to become a great cook (not a chef or even an 'at home chef'... definitely not).

Guilt and remorse need not apply! Just because you're changing your way of eating doesn't mean you have to suffer with bland or yucky... that's from the old diet mentality and we don't do that there! So happy for you!

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2022 at 1:40 PM, milakiss said:

I also try to think through my menu during the day. In order to take care of yourself and your body, you need to constantly monitor your diet. 

Somtimes it really makes me tired... but I hope very soon it will be a good nice habit