Am I eating too much - food; fat; starchy carbs?

Melelina

Would it be possible for someone to take a look at my meals, pretty please? They are posted in my log.

I am on Day 9 and doing okay. However, I am really struggling with the concept of eating this way. Learning to trust my body is a challenge for me. I am scared silly that I am going to gain weight. I have come from years of weighing/measuring/tracking every single bite; eating every 2 hours; low fat; starchy carbs restricted to post workout.

My activity is to run 5k five days a week, a 35 minute walk with the dog, and a bunch of pushups. (The running is scaled back from what it was a few months ago.)

Thank you.

I have the same problem. I'm trying to find my balance right now. I think this is a good discipline for us, to let go of some damaging behaviors of dieting. I think in another post you mentioned a heart rate monitor. I had one too and I abused my body badly with it. I really find myself in your story. Thanks for being here and posting. :) I'm going to go check out your log and see if I can learn from the comments here. Hugs, love, and support to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived