Day 6 and falling apart.

Nankamo

I am on day 6 and I woke up with a cyst on my hip, a skin rash on my hands, dry itchy sore welts, chapped lips (REALLY chapped) a cyst starting on my lower lip, and a spasmodic migraine. My herbalist said I am sluffing off all the toxins and my body is dumping the bad stuff faster than my liver and kidneys can handle. I am drinking lots of tea, anyone have some suggestions to get passed this awful point??

Other than the horribleness of that going on, I am sticking with it, doing well, keeping up with the right foods but really craving nuts fruits and berries. I don't want to go off the "sweet" end so I ate SOME but really trying not to eat too many berries. Drinking more tea, (the one they said to in the book, Rooibos tea). please help?

I was eating grain free, and mostly whole foods, I did raw milk and made my own butter and yogurt. I didn't think this was a huge change in my diet, I just dropped the milk and sugar and all the little misc processed things. (no "hangover on day 2 or 3 to speak of) I am eating a lot more vegetable though, way more than I ever ate before. I just don't know how or why this is happening, I feel awake and alert, not sleepy or anything, just everything is trying to exit through my skin. If I have any issue it may be I just don't sweat, Im having trouble getting the toxins out, I was thinking I just need to drink more water. I donno, Im really confused about the whole thing.

I get the spasmodic migraines from time to time and try to control them with Valerian root, it helps but I still get them. Im really myphed why Im falling apart like this.

I don't think so, I just go the Rooibos today, (noonish) and symptoms all started probably last night except for the cyst on the hip or groin, that started day 2. But thats actually looking a little better. I really don't have major health issues. I had gastric by pass in January of 07 and I just have to eat a little smaller meal and maybe one extra each day. A snack of half a dozen shrimp and 3 stalks of celery would cover the extra meal just fine. I think the herbalist is right though, toxins are trying to get out of my skin but my skin doesn't let stuff out....

Archived