I failed :(

lilangel4824

Hubby and I were doing SO good. We were on week 3 and weekends were our hardest battle. We did perfect until we recieved tickets for a hockey game. We gave in to crappy food and hubby had a beer. We both felt like lead weights were dropped into our stomachs after we ate. That night we decided to continue to eat the way that we were, so I made paleo coco chili. Well, I didn't feel so hot yesterday ALL day :( I ended up eating chicken noodle soup, which was also not approved :( I'm not horrible dissapointed as we accomplished alot in three weeks. Hubby is no longer addicted to pop. He has been drinking sparkling water and loves it. He also has learned to drink his coffee black. Hubs lost 13 lbs and I lost 10 lbs so we are both happy about that. We are going to continue the whole30 rules for the next 2 weeks until we leave for Disney, and then we are both going to go for another whole30 when we come back!

As everyone has said, you didn't fail, you just had a massive learning experience. Think about it. now you know how eating whole 30 and eating crap affects you. You've made really good choices for the future. Well done and good luck with your ongoing plans.

There's some famous saying about failing better next time, and I think that applies here -- failures aren't total washes, they're feedback we learn from. , and it sounds like you guys learned and accomplished a lot, just not everything you'd hoped.

Archived