How's my eating??

Ok check this out:

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, smaller than palm sized pork chop, 3 handfuls of spinach cooked in coconut oil.

Workout: 3 rounds: 30 deadlifts 85 lbs, 15 burpees

3 rounds: 15 50 lb. thrusters, 30 crunches

Post workout: chicken breast, piece of bacon, half of banana

Lunch: about a cup mashed roasted acorn squash, fried egg ( in coconut oil)

That's it for now. I'm 5'9" 155-160 I want to lose body fat

• Moderators

What Susan said!

The chicken breast was good for a post workout meal, but the bacon and banana are problems. Post workout meals should include lean protein. Bacon is fat and slows digestion - not good for a PWO meal. I can't remember why, but I remember Melissa Hartwig explaining in a workshop once why a banana was a bad choice for a post workout meal. If you want carbs, sweet potato is a much better choice. If you are wanting to lose weight, you can skip carbs in your post-workout meal. It will reduce your energy levels some, but you might like the trade off.

If you are exercising intensely every day and sometimes twice per day, you are probably hurting your health and slowing your weight loss. I know that seems wrong, but we see it all the time. Your body goes into conservation mode when you stress it that much and it holds onto weight more tightly. Exercise less and eat more overall, and your body relaxes and quits holding onto fat so tightly.

What Susan said!

The chicken breast was good for a post workout meal, but the bacon and banana are problems. Post workout meals should include lean protein. Bacon is fat and slows digestion - not good for a PWO meal. I can't remember why, but I remember Melissa Hartwig explaining in a workshop once why a banana was a bad choice for a post workout meal. If you want carbs, sweet potato is a much better choice. If you are wanting to lose weight, you can skip carbs in your post-workout meal. It will reduce your energy levels some, but you might like the trade off.

If you are exercising intensely every day and sometimes twice per day, you are probably hurting your health and slowing your weight loss. I know that seems wrong, but we see it all the time. Your body goes into conservation mode when you stress it that much and it holds onto weight more

tightly. Exer

cise less and eat more overall, and your body relaxes and quits holding onto fat so tightly.

Thanks for posting the link Tom..or Robin. Tapatalk has a drawback or two.

Archived