notacommittee's post W30

I highly suggest you find a hospital to check into. if you are feeling suicidal (which you state you are), you need to get some help. if you cannot drive you need to call 911 and have an ambulance take you to EPS (emergency psychiatric services).

Edit: deleted a bunch of stuff above that didn't belong here because it wasn't about food or the W30 at all, just about my other issues. I guess I just kind of got word vomit while posting and added a bunch of stuff that isn't relevant at all to this forum, sorry. I guess I didn't realize anyone was actually reading this so I failed to turn on my brain-to-mouth filter and started treating it more like a diary than a public forum which I know isn't appropriate. This is what I get for posting while still upset.

I think I'd better call this log a wrap because I don't think I'm really using it the way it's intended to be...it's not really about my food re-introductions but more about my crazy brain issues that are tangentially related to food issues, and that's not what the W30 forum is for.

Use your log for whatever you want to log about! That's what it's there for--it's a tool for you. Lots of people talk about other stuff besides food. Remember, it *starts* with food--but we all have lots of other stuff going on, too.

Log on. But please also get help if you need it. Seems like people were just worried about you. Making changes sometimes brings up a lot of stuff. Please don't pull away if you need support.

Archived