day 7, still VERY nauseous

hi all, so I know it's normal to feel nauseous in the beginning (this is my first whole30 and were on day 7) but it's been so bad for me that I can barely force myself to eat anything at all. my first day was awesome, second day I was tired and had no energy, and the rest I just feel like I'm going to be sick at just the thought of food. I've been able to eat apples and the occasional nuts or eggs. before our whole 30 we were pretty paleo so I'm sort of surprised to be feeling this way for so long!! any suggestions?? I don't like sweet potatoes, what else should I eat that's plain and settling?

When I was really sick during my first W30 I found scrambled eggs very soothing. I also found tea made with ginger really helped the nausea and also taking digestive enzymes with each meal. I really hope you feel better soon. good luck

Ginger and sparkling mineral water can also be soothing to a queasy belly. If you don't like sweet potatoes, opt for other starchy veggies: Parsnips, carrots, beets. winter squash, even jicama. When I'm nauseous, cold food sits better with me than warm food. Raw bell peppers, cold chicken breast and avocado with lemon juice are my go to.

Archived