Start May 1st -

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me too this is my 2nd whole 30 with a 2 week break or i should say a 2 week total breakdown of good food. so yea here's to allllooottt of eggs and sweet potatoes and this delicious hot tea i found(organic herbal sweet and spicy ) good earth brand

I'm starting today also. I completed a Whole30 in August, but since then can't get through an entire month, and not have gotten to where I can't get through more than 2 days. Decided last night that I'm tired of feeling like crud, so here I am... Day 1. And feeling more empowered to take back my health and get past all my excuses!

I started today as well. Trying to find some salad dressings to go with my lunch salad is proving to be more of a challenge than expected. Not that there isn't a lot of suggestions just need to find one that fits my tastes.

Good luck to you! What are your meals today looking like?

Brandi

had leftover dinner for breakfast and a salad with tuna for lunch. dressing was lemon juice, olive oil, dijon, salt and pepper. trying not to eat a whole jar of nut butter to soothe my tired self.

Hi, I have started today too! This is my second Whole30, I did my first one in January and it was good. I had been doing pretty good staying on track but lately the sugar demons have invaded my life and I have been eating SO MUCH candy!!! And I've just not been feeling well. So I decide to start the Whole30 again and get my mind back in the right place. I also found out yesterday that I have Celiac Disease so I have to be gluten-free forever. This will be a good kick-off to that and hopefully get me feeling good again!!

I also noticed on my first Whole30 that my workouts were a lot better, I got so much stronger in a short amount of time it was crazy. So I also started a 21 day squat challenge today, and I'm looking forward to gaining some strength!!

Good luck everyone!!

Archived